Court awards Christ Hospital of Jersey City to Hudson Holdco
A bankruptcy court judge in Newark yesterday awarded bankrupt Christ Hospital to the parent company of two for-profit hospitals in Hudson County. Judge Morris Stern chose the $43.5 million bid by Hudson Holdco, which owns and operates the Hoboken University Medical Center and the Bayonne Medical Center, over the proposal by Community Healthcare Associates, which had planned to lease the hospital to the Jersey City Medical Center.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care