NH hospitals create collaborative to crunch costs, improve care
Five hospital systems covering nearly half the state's population are embracing a data-driven approach to improving health care and reducing costs through their collaborative Granite Healthcare Network. A key immediate focus is using predictive analytics to help the hospitals manage the health of the population they serve. Claims data from hospitals will be analyzed with a Verisk Health program to identify problem areas at GHN members Concord Hospital, Elliot Hospital, LRGHealthcare (Lakes Region General and Franklin Regional hospitals), Southern New Hampshire Health System (Southern New Hampshire Medical Center), and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers