Anthem, CCMC still at a standoff over contract terms
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut—the state's largest health insurer—and CCMC are still at a standoff after their previous contract expired Sunday. People who have Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Connecticut as their health insurer are faced with paying higher, out-of-network rates or going elsewhere for medical services at in-network rates.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013