New St. John's Medical Center CEO: Do more
Dr. Louis Hochheiser, a Jackson resident, says he understands how important a viable hospital is to the community. St. John's Medical Center is already one of the largest employers in Teton County, and it provides much-needed medical services to thousands of residents and visitors each year. But Hochheiser, who was announced as St. John's new CEO last week, thinks it can do even more. He wants the hospital to engage residents more than it has in the past and to become a community center for health and wellness. Some people may think St. John's is not interested in the community, he said, but he wants them to understand what the hospital can do for them.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL