New St. John's Medical Center CEO: Do more
Dr. Louis Hochheiser, a Jackson resident, says he understands how important a viable hospital is to the community. St. John's Medical Center is already one of the largest employers in Teton County, and it provides much-needed medical services to thousands of residents and visitors each year. But Hochheiser, who was announced as St. John's new CEO last week, thinks it can do even more. He wants the hospital to engage residents more than it has in the past and to become a community center for health and wellness. Some people may think St. John's is not interested in the community, he said, but he wants them to understand what the hospital can do for them.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny