New St. John's Medical Center CEO: Do more
Dr. Louis Hochheiser, a Jackson resident, says he understands how important a viable hospital is to the community. St. John's Medical Center is already one of the largest employers in Teton County, and it provides much-needed medical services to thousands of residents and visitors each year. But Hochheiser, who was announced as St. John's new CEO last week, thinks it can do even more. He wants the hospital to engage residents more than it has in the past and to become a community center for health and wellness. Some people may think St. John's is not interested in the community, he said, but he wants them to understand what the hospital can do for them.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs