SEATTLE: Children's Hospital appoints SVP of Hospital Operations
Seattle Children’s announced the appointment of Cindy Evans, RN, MN, MHA, to senior vice president of hospital operations. Evans leaves her previous role as Children’s vice president of ambulatory and regional services, and medical specialties to take on the new position. Evans joined Children's in 1997. Evans has worked in Seattle-based medical centers for over 30 years. Previous to Children's, she worked at Swedish Medical Center where she held a variety of roles including clinical director of Family Maternity Outpatient Services and nurse manager of the Mothers-Baby Unit. Prior, she worked at the University of Washington Medical Center as an obstetrics nurse. Evans will report to Brandenburg. Elements of her previous role will be assumed by other leaders in the organization.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs