GENEVA, IL: Cadence Health appoints CEO
Cadence Health, the health system created through the merger of Central DuPage Health and Delnor Community Health System, appoints Michael V. Vivoda, Chief Executive Officer. Vivoda, 52, who currently holds the title of President at Central DuPage Hospital (CDH), will succeed Luke McGuinness, effective July 1, 2012. Vivoda's appointment follows the conclusion of a national search by the Cadence Health Board of Directors. Prior to joining Cadence Health, Vivoda held a number of leadership positions in the Chicago healthcare industry. A graduate of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, he received his Bachelor of Science in business administration and he earned his Master of Management through the Executive MBA Program at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US