DAYTON: Children's hires President and CEO
Montgomery County Administrator Deborah A. Feldman will become the fourth chief executive of The Children's Medical Center of Dayton, succeeding David Kinsaul, who is retiring July 1, 2012 after leading the hospital for nine years. Ms. Feldman has served as Montgomery County's lead executive for the last 15 years. Ms. Feldman, who has served the county for 30 years, has led many critical community issues including economic development initiatives and the Montgomery County Healthcare Safety Net Task Force. Ms. Feldman holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Miami University and a master's of public administration from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University. Ms. Feldman will start on July 1, 2012.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013