DAYTON: Children's hires President and CEO
Montgomery County Administrator Deborah A. Feldman will become the fourth chief executive of The Children's Medical Center of Dayton, succeeding David Kinsaul, who is retiring July 1, 2012 after leading the hospital for nine years. Ms. Feldman has served as Montgomery County's lead executive for the last 15 years. Ms. Feldman, who has served the county for 30 years, has led many critical community issues including economic development initiatives and the Montgomery County Healthcare Safety Net Task Force. Ms. Feldman holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Miami University and a master's of public administration from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University. Ms. Feldman will start on July 1, 2012.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'