HOUSTON: West Oaks Hospital names CEO
West Oaks Hospital announced the appointment of Gregory D. Drummond as CEO. Mr. Drummond has nearly 20 years of experience in Executive Healthcare Administration including Psychiatric/Mental Health Direct Care and Management. Mr. Drummond most recently worked as an Administrator at the Texas Eye Institute, a comprehensive Ophthalmology group with a 40-plus year established presence in the Houston Market. Mr. Drummond earned two masters degrees including a Masters of Business and Health Administration (MBA/MHA) and Masters of Social Work (MSW).
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'