CHICAGO: Emergency Nurses Association announces CNO
The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) today announced that Betty Mortensen, MS, BSN, RN, FACHE, has been named Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) of the association, which represents more than 40,000 emergency department nurses in the U.S. and overseas. Mortensen was previously the Vice President for Patient Care Services and CNO at Rochelle Community Hospital in Rochelle, Illinois. Mortensen is an emergency nurse and a long-time member of the association. As CNO of ENA, she is a member of ENA’s Senior Leadership Team and will provide leadership and oversight to departments and programs.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'