CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic appoints Children's Hospital Chairman
Giovanni Piedimonte, MD, Chairman of Pediatrics at the West Virginia University (WVU) School of Medicine and an international leader in pediatric pulmonology, has been appointed Chairman of the Pediatric Institute and Physician in Chief of the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital. Prior to his appointment at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Piedimonte also served as Physician-In-Chief of WVU Children’s Hospital in Morgantown, WV, as the founding Director of the WVU Pediatric Research Institute, and as a Wyeth Research Scholar. Dr. Piedimonte will replace Ricardo Rodriguez, M.D., who has served as interim chair since 2011.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program