CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic appoints Children's Hospital Chairman
Giovanni Piedimonte, MD, Chairman of Pediatrics at the West Virginia University (WVU) School of Medicine and an international leader in pediatric pulmonology, has been appointed Chairman of the Pediatric Institute and Physician in Chief of the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital. Prior to his appointment at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Piedimonte also served as Physician-In-Chief of WVU Children’s Hospital in Morgantown, WV, as the founding Director of the WVU Pediatric Research Institute, and as a Wyeth Research Scholar. Dr. Piedimonte will replace Ricardo Rodriguez, M.D., who has served as interim chair since 2011.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction