The real stakes in the healthcare case
No, I do not know what day the Supreme Court will decide the heath-care case. (Best guess: June 25th.) No, I have not "heard anything" about how the Justices will rule on the challenge to the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. (The Court remains one of the few leak-proof institutions in Washington.) Still, based on the briefs, the oral arguments, and the history of the Court, it's possible to offer a guide to what to look for when the decision comes down.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal