AZ hospital abruptly closes
Not quite open two years, Florence Community Healthcare suddenly transferred its patients to other facilities and closed its doors Monday afternoon. Entry signs to the emergency room were covered up.Initiatives spent millions to renovate the former Central Arizona Medical Center, closed since 1999, to bring the building up to date for the new Florence Community Healthcare. Meanwhile there’s still one other hospital in town, Florence Hospital at Anthem, which opened in March.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers