North Kansas City Hospital officials examine legal options after sale news
North Kansas City Hospital officials are reviewing their legal options in the event of a potential sale of the hospital by North Kansas City. Michael Montgomery, the hospital board’s chairman, said hospital leaders were taken completely by surprise earlier this week when it was announced that the City Council had begun investigating a potential sale of the 54-year-old public facility. He said the group plans to meet with its legal advisers Monday for more information.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US