North Kansas City Hospital officials examine legal options after sale news
North Kansas City Hospital officials are reviewing their legal options in the event of a potential sale of the hospital by North Kansas City. Michael Montgomery, the hospital board’s chairman, said hospital leaders were taken completely by surprise earlier this week when it was announced that the City Council had begun investigating a potential sale of the 54-year-old public facility. He said the group plans to meet with its legal advisers Monday for more information.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts