OSF system hospitals join central Illinois HIE
Six OSF Healthcare System Hospitals in Illinois, in addition to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, have joined the Central Illinois Health Information Exchange. The hospitals include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, Bloomington; OSF St. Mary Medical Center, Galesburg; OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, Rockford; OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, Ottawa; OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, Pontiac; and OSF Holy Family Medical Center, Monmouth.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care