FBI investigates two threats made to Exeter Hospital
Federal authorities are investigating two recent threats against Exeter Hospital, including one that was made by an individual claiming he or she was a hepatitis C victim who warned the hospital in June 2011 about David Kwiatkowski, the medical technician who allegedly caused the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak. The individual then made threatening remarks toward the hospital, including comments about taking justice into (his or her) own hands.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Driving Down Claims Denials