FBI investigates two threats made to Exeter Hospital
Federal authorities are investigating two recent threats against Exeter Hospital, including one that was made by an individual claiming he or she was a hepatitis C victim who warned the hospital in June 2011 about David Kwiatkowski, the medical technician who allegedly caused the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak. The individual then made threatening remarks toward the hospital, including comments about taking justice into (his or her) own hands.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream