MA moves forward with statewide health information exchange
A new information exchange will allow hospitals, doctors, long-term facilities and other medical personnel to exchange clinical data via a secure statewide network. The White House approved $16.9 million for the project. Massachusetts contracted with Orion Health to develop the statewide network. The project is designed to improve communication between these institutions and reduce redundancies.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care