Baptist Healthcare acquires hospital, rebrands
Baptist Healthcare System Inc. has acquired a hospital in Richmond, Ky., and has rebranded its statewide health system as Baptist Health. The Louisville-based company announced Wednesday that it has added Pattie A. Clay Regional Medical Center in Richmond to its holdings. The company also owns and operates five other hospitals: Baptist Hospital East in Louisville, Baptist Hospital Northeast in La Grange, Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Baptist Regional Medical Center in Corbin and Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah. Together, the hospitals have more than 1,500 licensed beds.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line