Baptist Healthcare acquires hospital, rebrands
Baptist Healthcare System Inc. has acquired a hospital in Richmond, Ky., and has rebranded its statewide health system as Baptist Health. The Louisville-based company announced Wednesday that it has added Pattie A. Clay Regional Medical Center in Richmond to its holdings. The company also owns and operates five other hospitals: Baptist Hospital East in Louisville, Baptist Hospital Northeast in La Grange, Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Baptist Regional Medical Center in Corbin and Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah. Together, the hospitals have more than 1,500 licensed beds.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US