5 IT tips for state health insurance exchanges
Establishing the Technology Infrastructure for Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), developed in collaboration with the National Academy of Social Insurance, is based on interviews with policy and technology leaders from the "early innovator" states that are developing HIX IT models that can be adopted and tailored by other states. Executives at other state exchanges that have made significant progress in designing and developing exchanges, and others that are modernizing Medicaid and CHIP eligibility systems, were also interviewed.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest