When hiring, it pays to have a nurse's intuition
Maria K. Mitchell, president of Amdec, was interviewed regarding her role in leadership. Amdec is a partnership of New York medical research institution. The interview discussed Maria's style within leadership, mainly focused upon her abilities in hiring employees. Her earlier years as a clinician have assisted her greatly in her current role.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives