78 West Penn doctors ask for new management team
Seventy-eight members of the West Penn Allegheny Health System medical staff have signed a petition telling health system officials they "have lost confidence in the interim executive leadership of the health system as provided by consultant Alvarez and Marsal's executive management team..." The petitioners asked the system's board to end its contract with Alvarez "and replace the vacated positions with a permanent executive management team."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal