3 Virtua executives among 10 highest-paid at area hospitals
Based on salary and incentives, three executives from Virtua were among the Philadelphia region's 10 highest-paid hospital and health-system executives in 2010. Executive pay at nine area health systems and 13 independents were analyzed. The biggest payday, excluding amounts reported in previous years, went to Robert V. Stanek, who collected $6.94M, much of it in retirement benefits.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives