3 Virtua executives among 10 highest-paid at area hospitals
Based on salary and incentives, three executives from Virtua were among the Philadelphia region's 10 highest-paid hospital and health-system executives in 2010. Executive pay at nine area health systems and 13 independents were analyzed. The biggest payday, excluding amounts reported in previous years, went to Robert V. Stanek, who collected $6.94M, much of it in retirement benefits.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal