Medicaid policy cutting people off from vital drugs
Due to Illinois' new limits on prescription drugs for Medicaid patients, thousands of low-income Illinoisans are going weeks without essential medicines. As many as 200,000 Illinois adults and children on Medicaid, will eventually be subject to a potential four-prescription limit as part of budget-cutting legislation signed into law by Gov. Pat Quinn.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals