Medicaid policy cutting people off from vital drugs
Due to Illinois' new limits on prescription drugs for Medicaid patients, thousands of low-income Illinoisans are going weeks without essential medicines. As many as 200,000 Illinois adults and children on Medicaid, will eventually be subject to a potential four-prescription limit as part of budget-cutting legislation signed into law by Gov. Pat Quinn.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program