Nashville General Hospital supporters want inpatient care to continue
Nashville residents are making their positions clear, they do not want the struggling Nashville General Hospital to end inpatient care, reducing it to a facility that provides only outpatient and clinical services. Mayor Karl Dean says it would be "premature" for his administration to take a stance on whether Nashville General Hospital should end its inpatient services to stay financially afloat.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion