Cleveland Clinic signs on to Cleveland medical mart
GE Healthcare Systems has publicly commited to Cuyahoga County's medical mart in Ohio. The Cleveland Clinic today also announced it has signed on to the $465 million, taxpayer-financed project. GE Healthcare Systems will showcase products related to breast cancer, Alzheimer's disease and heart disease in an interactive display, while Cleveland clinic does not yet know how it will use the space.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'