Getting a global second opinion
After being told he had brain cancer, Salvatore Iaconesi hacked into his own medical records to put them online in a global search for the best treatments. He placed his medical data onto his own website where it has been accessed by thousands of people who have provided their own knowledge, skills and testimonies.Roughly 60 neurologists, neurosurgeons, and radiologists contacted me suggesting techniques for surgery and for treatment.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US