Detroit Medical Center CEO’s e-mail to employees
Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan sent and email to his employees at the DMC. The email was part gratitude and a description of the success under his leadership. Within the email he let the employees know that he would be stepping down as CEO on December 31st and the current President, Joe Mullany, will take over on January 1, 2013. He recruited Joe nearly a year ago, when he was serving as the head of Vanguard's Massachusetts system.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings