Outlook for 'Obamacare' in two maps
While the Affordable Care Act remains alive, less clear is how its various mandates will proceed and who will participate. Whether or not how many of the nation's uninsured get coverage lies largely in the hands of the states, which have been all over the map in their willingness to cooperate. Two maps show the lack of consensus on two key parts of the act: Creating insurance exchanges and expanding Medicaid.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?