Outlook for 'Obamacare' in two maps
While the Affordable Care Act remains alive, less clear is how its various mandates will proceed and who will participate. Whether or not how many of the nation's uninsured get coverage lies largely in the hands of the states, which have been all over the map in their willingness to cooperate. Two maps show the lack of consensus on two key parts of the act: Creating insurance exchanges and expanding Medicaid.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing