HMC using big gift on integrated medicine
The Hunterdon Medical Center has received its second $1 million-plus commitment in three weeks. Linda von Thaden, will donate $1 million to kick start funding for an integrative medicine center. In late October, the hospital announced an anonymous widow plans to donate several million dollars to the hospital upon her death. HMC plans to open an integrative medicine program in 2013. HMC Foundation Vice President Christopher Sickels said integrative medicine "is very much in alignment with Hunterdon Medical Center's long-term vision, and fits into our other strategic plans to provide top healthcare to our patients."
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'