Children's Hospital tries 'crowdfunding'
UC Davis Children's Hospital in Sacramento is among those taking part in the launch of a "crowdfunded" hospital gift catalog, an Internet-based effort that raises money via small contributions from a large group of people. The national campaign is led by Fundly, which bills itself as the world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. The effort enables individuals to purchase medical equipment and care for children at the hospital.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers