General Dynamics gets $100M Army hospital contract
General Dynamics' IT division, which helped relocate the military's Walter Reed medical center to its new home in Bethesda, will help the Army open four new hospitals and clinics under a $100 million contract. They will outfit and help activate the Irwin Army Community Hospital at Fort Riley, KS, and move a staff of 1,200 to the hospital. The company will also equip and set up the Martin Army Community hospital in Fort Benning, GA.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care