Vanguard to acquire Bristol Hospital
Bristol Hospital and Health Care Group, Inc. is in the process of being acquired by Vanguard Health Systems, Inc., of Nashville, Tennessee. A letter of intent has been signed, according to Bristol Hospital officials. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed, but O'Brien said that the board is satisfied with the terms and conditions of the deal. Over the next 60 days, both sides will be working on the plan, which includes approval from the state Office of Health Care Access and the Office of the Attorney General.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts