More than 3 in 10 put off medical care due to cost
Thirty-two percent of Americans say they have had to put off medical care for themselves or their family in the past year due to the cost—the highest percentage since Gallup started tracking this annually in 2001. The percentage reporting they are putting treatment off is up significantly from the 19% found 12 years ago.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest