ABQ Health Partners no longer treating patients in Lovelace hospitals
Lovelace Health System has notified ABQ Health Partners that it will no longer let the physician practice's doctors and nurses treat Lovelace Health Plan members in Lovelace hospitals. Lovelace Health System, which owns Lovelace Health Plan, notified ABQ Health Partners on Oct. 12 that it was terminating contracts that allowed 74 ABQ Health Partners health care providers to treat Lovelace patients in the system's hospitals.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health