A hospital invests in more than new buildings
Dominic Robinson is the founder of a community organization called the Northside Urban Partnership, or Northside UP. He chose to meet at this spot to point out the buildings across the street from the hospital, the Prospect Hill Homes. Now many hospital workers enjoy the short commute living in the neighborhood provides. Money from St. Joseph's Hospital helped fund the construction of the new homes. The hospital also helps support Robinson's Northside UP initiative. The 140 year-old Catholic hospital estimates its annual economic impact on Syracuse to be $863 million.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US