Infirmary Health sells emergency med practice to outsourcer
In a dual bid to improve patient care and customer service, the physician group currently serving Infirmary Health System's emergency departments has sold its practice to a Tennessee-based outsourcing firm. Per the arrangement that took effect Dec. 15, Mobile Emergency Group PC is now staffed and administered by Team Health Holdings based in Knoxville, Tenn. The physician group serves the emergency departments of both Mobile Infirmary Medical Center in Mobile and North Baldwin Infirmary in Bay Minette.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'