Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices