Main NYU Langone hospital reopens post-Sandy
The New Year marks a week into NYU Langone Medical Center's official reopening of many of Tisch Hospital's inpatient services on NYU Langone's main campus, including surgery and radiology. Two months into the post-Hurricane Sandy recovery period, Langone's recuperation has been smooth. According to spokesperson Lisa Greiner, Langone students and staff worked around the clock to meet their recovery goals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US