Mother accuses hospital staff of texting pictures of dead son
Hospital workers in Connecticut are being accused of taking pictures of a young man's corpse and texting them to each other, Courthouse News reports. In a lawsuit recently filed against New Haven, Conn.- based Saint Raphael Healthcare System, Virginia Williams claimed hospital workers took pictures of her son Travis Washington's body after he was shot to death in June of 2011, Courthouse News Service reported Monday.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal