LifeBridge CEO Warren Green on challenges of healthcare reform
"What a loss." That was the first thought that came to Maryland Hospital Association CEO Carmela Coyle's mind when I asked her about the news that LifeBridge Health CEO Warren Green was retiring. Coyle described Green as a senior leader in Baltimore's health care industry. The author sought Green's advice on what hospitals should be doing to prepare for the changes to the health care industry in store under federal health reform.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts