SLIDESHOW: Industry Survey—Strategic Imperatives in 2013
The overall state of the healthcare industry continues to confound and captivate healthcare leaders. Despite several years of preparing for healthcare reform requirements such as care coordination, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, leaders are still in a quandary: unhappy about the industry as a whole but convinced that their own organizations are moving in the right direction.
The fifth annual HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey draws on 823 executives from a cross-section of healthcare organizations around the United States to determine the priorities, threats, and opportunities facing the industry in 2013 and assess how leaders are faring.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT