SLIDESHOW: Industry Survey—Strategic Imperatives in 2013
The overall state of the healthcare industry continues to confound and captivate healthcare leaders. Despite several years of preparing for healthcare reform requirements such as care coordination, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, leaders are still in a quandary: unhappy about the industry as a whole but convinced that their own organizations are moving in the right direction.
The fifth annual HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey draws on 823 executives from a cross-section of healthcare organizations around the United States to determine the priorities, threats, and opportunities facing the industry in 2013 and assess how leaders are faring.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool