Texas Children's, Baylor to partner with Christus on new hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Health System has locked affiliation agreements with a pair of renowned Houston-based institutions for its new Children's Hospital of San Antonio. Texas Children's Hospital and the Baylor College of Medicine will anchor what Christus is characterizing as a three-way partnership for the downtown hospital, which is set to open next year. Christus will own and operate the Children's Hospital of San Antonio and is covering all of the development costs.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts