Republicans lack votes to defund Obamacare
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, acknowledged Sunday that his push to defund Obamacare - even if it means shutting down the federal government in the process - still lacks the votes to succeed in the Senate. "We do not have the votes right now," he said on CNN. "We need 41 Republicans in the Senate or we need 218 Republicans in the House." And to reach that threshold, Cruz admitted, it will take a "grassroots tsunami" pushing legislators to stand strong against the health-care reform law, come what may.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers