SLIDESHOW: Council Connection–ED Performance and Viability
According to HealthLeaders' May Intelligence Report, while 84% of healthcare leaders expect their emergency department patient volume to increase within the next three years, at least six in 10 expect their ED's operating margins and reimbursement rates to decline during that period. We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council: What is your organization doing to improve ED performance and ensure the ED's operational viability?
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers