Slideshow: HLM Council Members on the Primacy of Primary Care
We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council about how primary care fits into their organizations' overall service line strategies. And we asked them to tell us their main goals for their primary care service lines. One clear answer came through. All of the leaders we talked with are putting a great emphasis on primary care.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal