Slideshow: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
|>>> View Slideshow|
Population health management presents many challenges, particularly with data and data analytics and pressure to reduce costs and increase efficiency. This Intelligence Report from HealthLeaders Media shows that mastery of data analytics and shared risks across the care continuum can drive a winning population health management program.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care