SLIDESHOW: HealthLeaders Media CEO Exchange, 2013
HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange assembled nearly 40 top hospital and health system executives in Boca Raton, FL for three days of roundtable and breakout discussions on cost reduction strategies, changing reimbursement models, and the clinical shift from a volume- to a value-based business model.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US