SLIDESHOW: HealthLeaders Media CEO Exchange, 2013
HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange assembled nearly 40 top hospital and health system executives in Boca Raton, FL for three days of roundtable and breakout discussions on cost reduction strategies, changing reimbursement models, and the clinical shift from a volume- to a value-based business model.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts