SLIDESHOW: HealthLeaders Media CEO Exchange, 2013
HealthLeaders Media's second annual CEO Exchange assembled nearly 40 top hospital and health system executives in Boca Raton, FL for three days of roundtable and breakout discussions on cost reduction strategies, changing reimbursement models, and the clinical shift from a volume- to a value-based business model.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care