Slideshow: HLM Council Members Take On the Readmissions Challenge
Hospital and health system leaders explain why 30-day readmissions is the clinical quality metric that presents their greatest challenge and describe their management strategies around it.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics