No changes to Joint Commission Staffing Services certification process in '14
The certification review process for Health Care Staffing Services (HCSS) is very similar to last year’s, according to The Joint Commission. “On-site review activities and certification process remain unchanged for 2014,” the HCSS Organization Review Process Guide states. Changes in the 2014 Guide, available now, consist of date changes and typographic corrections. In addition, the 2014 HCSS Corporate Review Process Addendum for organizations is available now. Changes to the addendum also consist of date changes and typographic corrections.
Source: The Joint Commission
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse