No changes to Joint Commission Staffing Services certification process in '14
The certification review process for Health Care Staffing Services (HCSS) is very similar to last year’s, according to The Joint Commission. “On-site review activities and certification process remain unchanged for 2014,” the HCSS Organization Review Process Guide states. Changes in the 2014 Guide, available now, consist of date changes and typographic corrections. In addition, the 2014 HCSS Corporate Review Process Addendum for organizations is available now. Changes to the addendum also consist of date changes and typographic corrections.
Source: The Joint Commission
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'