SLIDESHOW: HLM Council Members Discuss Changing Organizational Culture
Building an effective patient experience strategy requires difficult changes to an organization's culture. We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council why fixing hospital and health system cultures isso complex, and what leaders can do to influence change.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US